Join our team of Travel Retail Merchandisers! In this role, we handle product movement at retail. We display it, we move it, we track it; making sure stores and their product suppliers have the best opportunities for optimal sales. When you join the SAS Retail Services' team as a Traveling Reset Merchandiser, you'll be making a difference by ensuring the latest products match the newest plan. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and growth opportunities. This is a traveling position that requires regular travel as a primary requirement of the role. Travel roles may require various degrees of travel up to 50% or more of the time
- Paid travel with overnight stays
- Competitive wages with annual increase eligibility
- Get paid quicker with early access to earned wages
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities- we pride ourselves on promoting from within (FT opportunities)
- We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.
Now, about you:
- You're 18 years or older
- Interested in traveling within and outside of your home state, with overnight hotel stays
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- You can perform physical work of moving, bending, standing and can lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ready to jumpstart your professional career and/or fit your lifestyle needs
13.65 - 20.00 per hour
Click here to learn more from our team
Join us and see what's possible for you! Click below to get started.