At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Planning Supervisor to manage the strategic planning partnership between internal client service and creative and assigned clients. The purpose of this job is to become immersed in business and industry research to bring forward applicable information in order to function as the ‘voice of the shopper’. The goal of the Planning Supervisor it to expertly apply knowledge and marketing expertise in order to analyze and develop insights and POVs in support of the sell-in of strategic marketing programs.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage and deliver planning support to the agency client and creative team including competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research to drive creative strategy development and client shopper communications.
- Interface with Agency client service (field and brand facing departments), client research departments, and outside research resources, to secure data for use in the strategic planning process.
- Stay abreast of trends in shopper marketing and contribute industry learning to agency and client/external publications.
- Provide supervision to the strategic planning staff. Responsibilities include working closely with staff to provide support and direction.
- Collaborate with the strategic planning team on quarterly publications and information sharing for both internal and external use regarding trends in grocery, retail, product categories, and other topics related to shopper marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent job-related experience required
- 4+ years of experience in progressive brand marketing, promotion agency, shopper marketing or consumer marketing
- Mastery of the creative development process and a clear understanding of the inputs needed to inspire and fuel creative development
- Experience working with (reading) and in the application of IRI, Nielsen, and other syndicated research data tools to inform strategy
- Direct client interaction and account management experience
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business