Manager Supply Chain - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Manager Supply Chain who will oversee all supply chain aspects for the Company and their clients, including Inventory Planning, Inventory Management, Warehousing and Transportation of product to Customers, direct supervision of staff, along with having direct input on all new business development as related to Managed Services.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide inventory management, including forecasting, production planning, PO creation and receipt and monthly inventory reconciliation for various Company clients.
- Ensure order compliance on deliveries, develop contingencies and support issue resolution on short orders or missed deliveries.
- Manages the cycle counting program, including design and implementation of the program and any needed changes.
- Maintain records of inventory accuracy trends, inventory reconciliations, and inventory audit.
- Develop and refine Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and report on them weekly / monthly. Assists in the development of cost-saving measures through the improvement process (Kaizen).
- Support new client onboarding requirements, to ensure effective and efficient process to the Company Managed Services.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5-7 Years of experience in Supply chain, logistics inventory, project management or trade management
- Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Research & Analyzing Skills; Ability to Gather Data, Compile Information, & Prepare Reports
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.