At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Project Administrator whose main focus is to facilitate information for support.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and execute a report schedule to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyze data to generate successes and identify opportunities.
- Create and develop communications tools.
- Gain working knowledge of the business environment, including event plan schedule and process requirements.
- Participate in business reviews and annual meetings as needed.
- Work with all staff in the execution of programs.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of ACNielsen, IRI, and Spectra a plus
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Good written and verbal communication skills; Good interpersonal skills
- Decision-making skills