CSSI, a division of Advantage Solutions, is a rapidly growing B2B foodservice sales and marketing agency. We have the best and brightest classically trained chefs, food scientists, registered dietitians, account managers, creative staff and strategic marketing professionals in the industry. We are looking for a talented Copywriter II that will assist in the development of new and exciting creative projects for today’s top restaurant chains and food manufacturers. A successful Copywriter II will develop content and communication for advertising and marketing campaigns for the agency. They will be responsible for all aspects of agency copywriting projects, taking projects from original conception through completion, a single point of contact for those projects, participate in brainstorming sessions, and craft compelling messages to convey a concept and support a design.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create written communications that effectively communicate and sell the developed marketing concepts both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement copy that supports Clients’ objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions.
- Manage and organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis.
- Create content for – newsletters, advertising campaigns, sell sheets, video scripts, various projects as they arise
- Build strong internal relationships with Field Marketing, Account Services, and the Production department teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio or professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- B2B experience within the food service/consumer sector preferred
- Knowledge in the marketing industry, stay on top of current trends and the latest pop-culture news