Specialist Customer Service
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Customer Service Specialist (CSS) is responsible for providing service to our customers and clients through the placement and monitoring of orders. This person works closely with Business Development Assistants, Business Development Managers, and other support related areas.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Enters and processes accurate and timely orders by utilizing EDI and order requirements.
- Ensures accurate entry through knowledge of client’s items/policies for proper delivery to the customer.
- Reconcile orders by matching invoices with orders to ensure the accuracy of information; indicates discrepancy by tagging with promotion/pricing dispute in Genisys.
- Supports administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison to Business Development Managers, and other support staff; provides backup to departmental co-workers.
- Assist in meeting Company and client objectives by understanding sales volume, profitability and incremental growth opportunities for each brand.
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by proactively seeking input, recommending solutions, and solving problems through independent thinking.
- High School Diploma or GED required or equivalent job-related experience in Customer Service
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment