At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Warehouse Manager to be responsible for managing shipping and receiving, checking inventory, storage of assets, samples, promotional material, point of sale material, and office supplies. They will “pick” or select orders and manage all shipping details from packaging, labeling and tracking via either freight or Fed Ex shipments. All actions and/or orders selected must be reported via the appropriate system to ensure accurate inventory levels. They will be responsible to pro-actively suggest re-orders of supplies or items once thresholds are set by Client or Operations teams to ensure adequate supply levels on items needed for program execution. Responsible to manage all warehouse labor including flex labor.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Supervises all on-site warehouse labor including regular and flex positions in alignment with budgeted hours
- Perform duties related to the requisition, reception, storage, and disbursement of materials and supplies.
- Maintain the receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing Company policies and procedures related to both incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assist in the maintenance of records on the destination, weight, and charges on all incoming and outgoing freight
- Maintain safety standards by performing regular maintenance, janitorial, and housekeeping activities throughout the office and/or warehouse.
- Maintain good Customer relations by utilizing Company vehicle to deliver and or pick up product from Client or Customer on as needed basis.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required
- 2-4 years of experience in shipping-receiving, stockroom, and use of computer inventory control systems
- Managerial experience
- 1-2 years of general maintenance experience or applicable work experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong prioritization skills