Senior Vice President Operations
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic & talented Senior Vice President (SVP) of Operations to be responsible for setting overall operational strategy, overseeing the Business Unit P&L, and driving accountability to achieve successful results. As a member of the senior management team, the SVP Operations leads team management, performance management, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting initiatives, in addition to problem solving and process development. Focus on defining measurable results for the organization that enable and support outstanding program execution for our clients. Results will be attained through ensuring alignment between the operational capabilities of the organization with the business performance goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create and define the long-term strategy, including but not limited to, sourcing and procurement strategy, planning strategy, integrated data management strategy, and field support strategy; Secure and align resources to enable the long-term strategy.
- Measure and evaluate operational activity against the go-to-market strategy and intended results.
- Harness the operational capabilities of the organization to drive programs and processes while driving budgetary discipline.
- Build processes and infrastructure to enable scalable, measurable and profitable growth.
- Make adjustments and optimize service quality to maximize our one-to-one consumer interactions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 10+ years of general/leadership experience in an operations environment, including full P&L responsibility (budgeting, forecasting, etc.)
- Previous experience managing 10+ direct reports
- Experience working with major retail chains such as Wal-Mart, and/or experience in consumer package goods industry
- Excellent strategic thinking and process development skills; Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Will Remain Open Until Filled