Manager Retail Accounts
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Manager of Retail Accounts to be accountable for indirect and/or direct headquarter responsibilities representing client/customer products and promotions in addition to in-store execution duties consistent with client/customer Retail Sales Associates (selling and servicing retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure client standards are met and volume is increased). Manages and integrates multiple functions within a single business area.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve specific selling goals at each direct/indirect selling call point assigned.
- Work directly with client/customer Account Managers to develop selling tools and tactics for assigned call points.
- Increase sales volume through promotional activities.
- Maintain client objectives; ensure all authorized items are represented and tagged on the shelf.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations; maintain appropriate and timely customer information and reporting.
- Manage stores shelf standards & conditions within an assigned territory to achieve client goals/objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-2 years of experience in related sales and/or retail experience, preferably with DRT
- Strong written and verbal communications, sales presentation and development skills
- Demonstrates commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Can win concessions without damaging relationships