Amazon Associate Account Director
About the Director Role:
E-commerce is a fast-paced industry, and the only constant is change- we are looking for someone dynamic, curious & confident to join our team as a Director for our Amazon CPG business. This role is responsible for providing strategic, tactical, and operational leadership on the highest levels. Leading a team that is focused on providing Amazon-focused e-commerce strategy and best-in-class execution for many customers including some of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods brands. In a work-from-home environment; teaching training and the development of all team members are essential to creating a positive culture. Collaboration with other business management & Advantage Unified Commerce teams is crucial for success in this role as our Enterprise approach and breadth of services are key to our approach. In addition to leading the team & client relationships, new business development is a core focus that all leaders actively participate in.
- Oversee and drive client growth within existing account portfolio and is responsible for helping achieve the team and division’s annual sales budget via current client growth, new service creation, new business development, etc.
- Works directly with managers having regular communication with them to ensure they are driving the business forward and helping them address short- and long-term goals, initiatives & challenges
- Understand the needs of clients to ensure the team is consistently meeting and exceeding expectations of relationships, while also understanding our contractual duty
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (using people or technology) to consistently improve upon our ways of working
- Innovate upon & improve current offers
- Building the formal frameworks and methodologies for key strategic issues both leveraging existing resources and creating new innovative concepts across the organization, ensuring processes are in place
- Participate in hiring of business managers & strategic business advisors
- Collaborates with executive leadership and peers to ensure understanding of key initiatives and results.
- Actively engaging in company culture & leadership, driving a fun, positive, virtual work environment that is scalable, collaborative, and results-oriented.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have Amazon CORE + Fresh experience in the CPG industry
- Expert level influencing skills – the ability to manage internal and external boundaries, set expectations, and build alignment at varying management levels/client interface
- Expert level execution skills - the ability to coordinate mutually agreed expectations of what is promised to the customer into measurable business results
- Expert level credibility skills – ability to use personal effectiveness to link relationships, processes, and business methodologies with cost-saving activities
- Excellent strategic thinking and process development skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a highly complex environment
- Team player with good people skills
Job Will Remain Open Until Filled