Sales Team Leader
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Team Leader to manage sales programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure sales targets are met. Oversees and leads the work of the team to ensure it is meeting the client and customer key performance indicators and maximizing revenue budget achievement. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve P&L targets.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify opportunities and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals.
- Hire, develop, and retain talent using company-wide processes, tools, and resources.
- Organize a business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) with 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication skills, and customer service orientation
- Ability to make oral presentations and to work effectively with management
- Team building Skills
- Project management skills
Job Will Remain Open Until Filled