Vice President of Sales
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic and talented Vice President (VP) of Sales to be responsible for the development, coordination, management, oversight, and evaluation of the organization’s marketing and business development activities in support of sales. As a member of the management team, the VP Sales participates in team management, performance management, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting initiatives, and systems initiatives, in addition to problem-solving and process development for the department. The focus is on delivering measurable results within the organization that leads to outstanding program execution for our clients. Results will be attained through effective execution against business performance goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Financial. Achieve P&L targets; manage business unit resources to deliver EBITDA* objective [*Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization].
- Own and drive revenue growth; lead the team to identify and secure new revenue opportunities.
- Support team in developing the strategy to align resources to secure revenue growth; coordinate with other senior-level members of the Company to achieve goals.
- Business Development: Evaluate performance to determine if organizational capabilities are competitive and relevant with regard to customer and competitor trends in the industry.
- Insights: Play a strategic role in developing category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights; oversee the collection and reporting of data to analyze and identify consumer and marketplace trends/opportunities to enhance the go-to-market strategy; champion key insights to drive consumer/shopper behavior change.
- Optimization: Make adjustments and optimize the go-to-market strategy to maximize our one-to-one consumer interactions; work closely with business leaders (i.e. Talent Acquisition, Field Execution, etc.) to maximize processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10+ years of management/leadership experience in a marketing and business development role
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Experience managing a team of direct and indirect reports
- Ability to manage and develop a team of 10 or more employees, including direct and indirect reports
- Must have proven successful track record in developing strategies and delivering results
Job Will Remain Open Until Filled