The Anheuser-Busch Territory Sales Representative is responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territories through relationship building, and effective fact-based selling and presentations with retail account’s operations personnel at store and market (district/region/etc.) level.
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary + monthly incentives
- Phone & Car allowance
- Flexible work schedule
- A fun & energizing environment
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores and markets.
• Delivering consistent market level contact and administration as per client and customer standards.
• Effectively gaining front end and main aisle presence of client brands.
• Implement strategies to meet or exceed goals for assigned stores and markets.
• Growing POS for client brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-grammed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions.
• Analyzes and develops business plans each Quarter that identifies opportunities to grow sales within their territory.
Organizing and Planning
• Follows team sales call standards and strategically implements a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of client and the retail customer.
• Administration/Reporting: Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, expense reports, etc.
Travel and/or Driving Requirements:
- Travel and Driving is an essential duty and function of this job
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) REQUIRED
- Experience working in the adult beverage industry
- Sales experience and/or knowledge
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers