Brand Activation Manager (BAM)
Employment Type: Full Time
Duration: 18 weeks
Location: New Orleans, LA
Join the world-renowned Anheuser-Busch family, where passion meets innovation. We are seeking a dynamic and strategic Brand Activation Manager to drive brand presence, sales, and consumer engagement for key brands in New Orleans, LA. As a pivotal member of our team, you will lead the charge in ensuring our key brands remains at the forefront of the market by supporting a national sampling program. The Brand Activation Manager will oversee the execution of weekly on-premise and off-premise sampling events in key accounts. Candidates must be highly motivated and results oriented. With Advantage, you’ll be a part of an established and fast-growing company driven by groundbreaking ideas and an innovative culture.
- Develop and execute comprehensive activation strategies to achieve sales and brand objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and the local wholesaler.
- Sell in brand programming to key accounts.
- Lead the planning and execution of brand activations, special events, sponsorships, and promotions.
- Manage all aspects of Brand Ambassador team including recruitment, training, weekly event execution, and reporting.
- Provide guidance and support to the Brand Ambassador team to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Responsible for activation recaps, metrics, and overall event success.
- Mange local budget & budget reporting/reconciliation.
- Perform pre-calls and checklists in preparation for sampling events.
- Local asset management - ensuring Brand Ambassadors are properly equipped with merchandise and materials needed to execute sampling events.
- Monitor event execution while ensuring all key brand KPIs are achieved.
- Submit program deliverables accurately and on time each week.
- Knowledge of local nightlife/events and local alcohol beverage laws.
- Must be of legal drinking age (21+).
- Driving is an essential function of this job and therefore you must be able to maintain a valid/current driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation.
- Access to a computer with Microsoft Office and home internet access.
- Personal smartphone with the ability to communicate/report while in the field.
- Available to work 40+ hours per week, including nights and weekends.
- 2 years of beverage company and/or distributor experience.
- Prior experience with event production and management of teams of brand ambassadors, brand promotion, working with wholesaler and accounts, brand sampling preferred.
- Must have Excel and PPT experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Organizational skills to meet weekly deadlines.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly auto & tech stipend.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement within Anheuser-Busch.