CDS Account Coordinator
The CDS Sales Team has the opportunity to shape product sampling events that assist vendors to define their brand within Costco nationwide. The Account Coordinator is the liaison between the company, vendors, buyers, corporate and field staff for day-to-day client servicing. This includes client status updates, client requirements and deliverables management, budget performance, and prompt and accurate issue resolution. This role is responsible to deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through effective communication and superior follow-up. You will collaborate with the Account Executive(s) on best business practices to help build value proposition.
For more than 25 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for: its awesome free samples. As the in-house product sampling company for Costco Wholesale, CDS has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality product demonstrations and marketing services to Costco Wholesale and its vendors. Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. Including finding complimentary food or non-food items to enhance the client’s demonstration program
- Strategize with Account Executive(s) to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- Responsible to produce ad hoc reports as requested to ensure accurate data, program details, and results
- Heavy interaction with the corporate office credit department. May assist in the collection of unpaid invoices
- Involvement in various projects helping to consolidate information and streamline current procedures/processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer product goods industry or working with external clients
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at collaboration with stakeholders throughout the business
- Proactively assess customer needs
- Evolve and streamline process to drive the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Expert in Excel and Word)
Pay Rate is $20.00/Hr.
Job will remain posted until filled