Financial Analyst - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Financial Analyst to be responsible for providing financial advice and counsel, supporting Company internal sales stakeholders and external clients. Ensure that all financial summaries, reports, and analysis are provided within agreed to client service parameters. The preparation of financial reporting is compliant with Company organizational policies and procedures and federal and provincial policies. Involved in the preparation of client business reports, forecasting and budgetary planning, including new Client business development.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure the timely preparation and accuracy of the monthly financial statements of all client specific activities, including bill backs, client trade reviews, Accounts Receivable MEI writes-offs.
- Ensure the timely preparation reconciliation and accuracy of all client Balance Sheets, including the review of any customer risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for all client Accounts Payable invoicing and cheque runs.
- Prepare, develop and review weekly client sales reporting.
- Develop, prepare and analyze client monthly forecasts.
- Liaise within internal sales, logistics, customer’s service and trade management teams to support client-related business service requests.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Accounting Designation preferred
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting and analysis (CPG Environment)
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical and Research Skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, procedures and standards policy and procedure development techniques
- Ability to work closely and liaise with other departments within the organization
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.