Senior Specialist Training
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Specialist Training to work closely with the retail/sales leaders, clients and internal Learning & Development Instructional Designers to drive divisional training projects from start to completion; including needs analysis, project management, facilitation and solution implementation and evaluation. Executes on divisional and national, cross-divisional training projects related to retail business training needs. Assess the training needs of retail teams through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support and develop the Retail Supervisor group through one-on-one instruction, annual meetings, and group calls/webinars.
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
- Partner with Learning & Development Instructional Designer to utilize encompass to provide support to all training and to better evaluate progress of learners
- Contributes to design documents and storyboards for e-learning projects, for both systems and non-systems content.
- Conduct evaluations and analyze metrics for programs; provide reports on project metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in Training/Learning/Development
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills; Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
Pay Rate is $45,000.00/Yr.
Job will remain posted until filled