CDS Full Time Event Manager - Product Demonstration
Are you a friendly, outgoing person with close attention to detail? If you’ve ever received a sample at Costco, you’ve interacted with our in-house product sampling company for Costco Wholesale,Club Demonstration Services (CDS).If overseeing the recruitment, hiring and supervision of this teamsounds appealing, then Costco might be the place for you!
As the in-house product sampling company for Costco, CDShas friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality product demonstrations and marketing services to Costco Wholesale and its vendors. The Event Manager is responsible for overseeing product preparation and presentation, training the team, and providing a superb member service. This position requires you to communicate between warehouse managers, vendors and the product demonstrators as well as to participate in new location grand openings as required.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Consistent work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, off on Sunday and Monday
- Great work hours: 8:30 – 5:30 (may vary based on needs)
- Work-life balance!
- Full Time Benefits
- Recruit, train and hire part-time staff.
- Oversee product preparation and presentation, including food safety and sanitation.
- Train Product Demonstrators in demonstration preparation and excellent customer services.
- Communicate between multiple manager, vendors and demonstrators.
- Participate in new location grand openings as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two to four years of related experience in retail, hospitality, or food environments.
- Detail oriented with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead well performing teams.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Able to coach and counsel employees, take correct measures as needs.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced environment