Customer Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Customer Development Manager (CDM) to be responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territory, markets, and regions through effective relationships with Store Operations personnel. The right candidate will ensure that a high level of service and quality is maintained in developing relationships with the high-level decision makers; driving a positive impact on all assigned stores. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
Educate and provide clients with ongoing “Go to Market Strategies” which includes annual Roadmap planning.
Work closely with KeHE Category Managers for new item approvals and/or new @KeHE approvals, etc.
Utilize KeHE Connect BI software and assist BFA with set up of new client forms, new item set up & promotion submission
Guide clients with any KeHE headquarter questions/opportunities to include deductions & sales opportunities for Independent retail customer promotions.
Schedule and participate in client headquarter meetings @ KeHE.
Ensure client price increases are reviewed for accuracy & submitted into KeHE portal(Connect BI) in a timely fashion upon receiving from Lead BDM and/or client.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years previous experience managing key account in a consumer packaged goods headquarter setting
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making skills and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-browsers