Specialist Customer Service
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Customer Service Specialist (CSS) is responsible for providing service to our customers and clients through the placement and monitoring of orders. This person works closely with Business Development Assistants, Business Development Managers, and other support related areas.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Enters and processes accurate and timely orders by utilizing EDI and order requirements.
- Ensures accurate entry through knowledge of client’s items/policies for proper delivery to the customer.
- Reconcile orders to ensure the accuracy of information. Indicates discrepancy by tagging with promotion/pricing/etc. a dispute in the system.
- Supports administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison to Business Development Managers, and other support staff.
- Assist in meeting Company and Client /Customer objectives by understanding sales volume, profitability and incremental growth opportunities for each brand.
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by proactively seeking input, recommending solutions, and solving problems through independent thinking.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
Pay Rate is $16.00/Hr.