At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Media Supervisor whose role is primarily responsible for total media planning (traditional & digital channels) and services on the accounts assigned to him/her. They supervise Media Associates assigned to those accounts which are the Media Supervisor’s primary responsibility. They have a strong working knowledge of the media space and an ability to lead plan development and provide strategic recommendations to the senior management and/or client. They are also able to lead the setup, execution, and reporting on all facets of a plan and present results.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work with the Associate Media Director, interpret briefs, ask clarifying questions, coordinate all steps required to piece together media plan/recommendation, and integrate, as necessary, all assigned media activities, including a presentation to seamless team leads and the client.
- Work with AMD & Planning team to lead the development of target insights, utilizing research tools and resources to aid in planning recommendations and campaign development.
- Determine and supervise the best possible implementation of all approved media plans and projects, leading relationships and processes with production, account and dev teams to execute.
- Responsible for presenting, leading development and finalizing report presentations with assistance from Associates (who are responsible for gathering data and building deck structure and initial charts/insights).
- Be the lead who manages client budgets and have the ability to lead the entire billing process, monitoring and assisting Associates.
- Train associates in proper methods of preparing, evaluating, and implementing media plans as well as setup, execution, and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required