At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Scheduling Administrator who will be responsible for scheduling all in-store event specialists’ activity to support a specific geographic location. This position works in partnership with management to deliver high-quality associates for work in their area. The incumbent must utilize proprietary management systems, as well as demonstrate strong analytic and communication skills to accomplish these tasks.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure that data and information are up to date and accurate. Work with various internal software programs to schedule work.
- Review all incoming associates to ensure they have completed training and their training completion is designated in the system.
- Review various reporting tools to identify long-term staffing gaps and works with management to request additional associate support.
- Identify short-term staffing gaps and leverages existing talent and other resources to ensure event execution meets standards.
- Identify long-term trends in events and workload and ensures that business is set up to execute to staffing targets.
- Partner with management, HR and other Company departments regarding any related issues.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Sales and Marketing is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as an event specialist within the retail industry
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong initiative and self-directed, ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Good customer service skills
- Good organization and follow up skills
- Must be available to work either Monday through Friday or Thursday through Monday