Senior Tax Accountant
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
The Senior Tax Accountant is responsible for preparation of ASC 740 quarterly/annual tax provision which includes responsibility for SOX internal tax compliance maintenance and documentation tracking. At times, will be given special projects associated with the tax matters.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Preparation of ASC 740 quarterly/annual tax provision.
- Manage various tax related schedules in the preparation of the worldwide income tax provision.
- Maintain internal control documentation in a SOX environment.
- Preparation of various income tax disclosures for SEC filings.
- Preparation of tax depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Review of stock compensation schedules to determine proper treatment in the tax provision modeling.
- Forecasting effective tax rates
- Review quarterly general ledger tax account reconciliations and tax accrual account analysis.
- Research tax questions and issues.
- Initiate ideas and propose implementation plans to streamline processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 2-4 years of experience in ASC 740 Tax Provisions
- Recent experience working with Tax Provisions
- Experience with a Big 4 or public accounting firm preferred
- Thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and research skills
- Experience within the corporate tax department of a large multi-national corporation is a plus
- Knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to federal and state tax code
- General knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Solid tax and accounting skills
- Analytical and research Skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team building Skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, , Outlook, and web-browsers
- Work from home
- Flexible vacation and personal time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- LiveWell Benefits and Programs
- Company-paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurance
- Voluntary benefits including Pet Insurance
- Online Discounts at PerkSpot