Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Have you ever been to Costco and received a free sample? If so, it's likely come from one of our employees. For more than 35 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for its awesome free samples.
As the in-house product sampling company for Costco Wholesale, CDS has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality product demonstrations and marketing services to Costco Wholesale and its vendors.
Under direct supervision, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing effective administrative and secretarial support for the Country Manager and assigned departments. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling day-to-day tasks and activities as assigned.
- Manage in a timely manner the distribution of emails, invoices, expenses etc. and overall office and calendar management
- Acts as a key liaison between Canadian leaders in operations and sales teams to ensure concise and consistent communication is provided. Supports team in efforts to manage, document, and deliver all aspects of projects.
- Collaborates with and supports the efforts of cross-functional partners while maintaining strong partnership with global teams to ensure overall satisfaction.
- Typing, filing, and financial record-keeping
- Weekly Excel Reporting and Analysis
- Support with Internal & External PowerPoint presentations
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and conferences
- Support with Team Building & Engagement calendars and communication
- Ownership of monthly, quarterly, and annual Team Event organization
- Procuring office supplies, coordinating office mail
- Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information
- Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by communicating effectively both oral and in writing
- Deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization
A) Work Experience/Education Required:
- Ideally possesses two (2) years related experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant Support
- Previous experience with executive level reporting, calendar management and travel arrangements
- Communications and Customer service experience are assets
- Strong is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload
- High School diploma
- Office Administration certificate or diploma a plus
- Preference to be fluent in French and English (verbal and written)
B) Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required:
- Exposure to a networked environment using a Windows and/or Windows like Interface
- Medium to Advance use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and
- Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
????Club Demonstration Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.