Specialist EBS Systems Business Intelligence
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Specialist EBS Systems Business Intelligence who will assist the Business Intelligence (BI) team in the daily technical operations of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise including but not limited to running reports for end-user requests, peer review, and data integrity maintenance.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career collaborating with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide support to BI team in day-to-day report request needs.
- Support team with administrative support needs on patch installation for all upgrades, changes and new installations for BI, test and participate in patch upgrade UAT.
- Change request - support Analyst on projects for BI customizations, system development, testing and production migration for updates and changes.
- Audit control – support Analyst and Manager with response to audits, documentation source, and controls in accordance with the protocol.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in BI Reporting analytics and design or applicable field
- Background in Oracle HCM modules (HR, Payroll, Benefits, and OTL)
- Experience with SplashBI is a PLUS!
- Strong prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence, Analytics, Trending, Reporting Architect, Organizational Structure, Hierarchy Structure, and Development, Data Warehouse
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and analytic tools.