Systems Support Coordinator
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Systems Support Coordinator to be responsible for programming events/data into the project tracking systems and supporting the internal and field team with any administrative and System's related tasks.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Data entry of event information and/or oversight of event data integration for multiple client/customer teams in proprietary event management applications.
- Maintain audit system to prevent fall through and/or duplication of events.
- Address and follow up on all possible data discrepancies.
- Ensure proper reporting is completed upon receipt of each work order request.
- Determine and support business opportunities and key drivers by analyzing data and recommending solutions.
- Maintain project schedule requests and monitoring project progress.
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job-related preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Excel, SQL databases or Windows-based enterprise software programs
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Excel (basic formulas, formatting), Word and Outlook skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel (formulas, vlookups, formatting) is a minimum, Word and Outlook skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests and priorities to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent organization, time management, and reporting skills a must