Manager Business Development
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Business Development to support the Business Development team on the writing, updating, and production of the Request for Proposal response, and interview presentation materials for the Sales Division’s business-development initiatives.
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support the Business Development VP and Senior Manager, and cross-functional partners developing client research against Sales Division’s Business-Development initiatives utilizing company's category management resources to pull preliminary assessment data (growth, conflicts, etc.) for new business targets.
- Support Customer and Client Teams on the development of presentations.
- Maintain the Business Development department pipeline in CRM.
- Develop and manage internal associate communications on behalf of executive leadership.
- Manage client communications on behalf of executive leadership.
- Work on Ad Hoc Strategic Projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing field and/or in office management
- Analytical and Research skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation