Operations Manager SAS
The Operations Manager is responsible for the management and development of a geographic team of Supervisors, Lead Merchandisers and Merchandisers. This role will represent SAS, our Suppliers, and our Retailers by effectively supervising and managing remodel set and project work. This key role will ensure remodels are properly staffed, completed on time and on budget to meet client resource expectations, client retention and overall stakeholder satisfaction.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. Apply Today!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong understanding of strategic leadership, business/functional results, managing execution & relationships, and generating and retaining talent are essential to being successful in this role
- Develop strong understanding of SAS’s business model, Supplier and Retailer details and expectations, and the specific details of the set/project work process
- Recruit, Hire and manage teams in assigned market including measuring performance management, metrics and execution goals.
- Develops and maintains operational responsibilities for market including project planning, management, execution, and overall operational efficiency to support the achievement of annual budget goals.
- Travel throughout your market is an essential function of this role.
- Records and manages work mileage, work expenses, work time and attendance, and complete and manage training activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related discipline, preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of progressive management/supervisory experience
- Prior Retail Operations, Retailer Service or Merchandising experience preferred
- Frequent travel throughout assigned Market is required.
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Highly effective in building and maintaining customer and associate relationships
- Ability to contribute to setting and achieving budgets
- Proven track record of developing talent, and ability/willingness to mentor associates
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)