Senior Specialist Training Field
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Specialist Training Field who will be responsible for providing technical expertise and knowledge of our client’s solutions to retail and B2B sales associates via one-on-one and small group trainings, face to face interactions or via phone/webinar. Day-to-day operations require the ability to travel and lead classroom and/or call center training on client products and services, the ability to coordinate, collaborate, and work autonomously while remaining in contact with key constituents.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Presenting and facilitating at small group training events as organized by the HQ or from other business groups in a small meeting room or tabletop atmosphere.
- Presenting and training at local/regional events (attendance of up to 50), at smaller onsite/backroom sessions (up to 5 or 10), and assist district and territory managers in conducting training at retail locations or coaching part-time assisted sales associates.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine the learning styles of target audiences and customize/deliver training based on the assessment outcomes.
- Design, develop and implement training process to facilitate the achievement of client’s training goals and objectives.
- Travel and Driving up to 60% are essential duties and function of this job.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 Years’ experience in training design, group facilitation &/or organizational development
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to make Oral Presentations
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships
- Flexible & Adaptable, able to change & Alter According to changes in Projects or Business Environment