Overnight Store Remodel Retail Supervisor
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
This position will work Sunday through Thursday, 9pm to 7:30am.
Monday through Thursday night.
Travel to various stores will be required.
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Lead a team of Retail Associates – responsible for all operational activity and personal decisions, including management of Associates and their professional representation in the field at all times
- Optimize customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring timely and accurate completion of retail projects
- Support business objectives through placement of new items in stores, proper allocation of resources, and accurate reporting
- Partner with leaders to drive initiatives, programs and services that enable the organization to deliver on its mission, strategies and goals
- Ensure thorough communication to team members, including training, mentoring, and overseeing employee relations issues in partnership with HR
- Conduct store audits to ensure all projects are accurately completed. Maintain customer expectations by confirming that all products meets customers’ shelf schematic standards
- Collaborate with SAS Management on new business and revenue opportunities
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of new Associates
- Effectively manage expenses to ensure adherence to budget
- Build rapport with the client to increase brand representation
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as needed
- Preferred: Associates degree or 4+ years of applicable experience, 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Adaptable and flexibly to changing priorities, deadlines, demands and assignments while maintaining cohesive and harmonious relationships
- Ability to prioritize with multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, able to work effectively in web-based applications
- Experience in delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance