Senior Manager Space and Assortment Analytics
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, the Senior Manager of Space & Assortment Analytics is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Senior Manager, Space & Assortment Analytics is required to both manage a team of Schematic Analysts and provide strategic planogram analytical support for Company clients and customers. The role of manager requires excellent communication, motivation, and problem-solving skills, in concert with building relationships with retailer personnel to maximize the ROI on our retailer facing investments. The analytics work requires expert knowledge of space management technology, application of the information available, and the ability to create solutions for clients and customers using the appropriate information and tools.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Train, mentor, and motivate a team of Schematic Analysts.
- Communicate with customer leadership where Company resources are placed to maintain effective use of Company resources and coordinate professional development and associate opportunities.
- Interact with Company sales teams and Company's Analytics, Insights and Intelligence teams to review areas of opportunity to apply team resources.
- Assist on-site resources with supporting retailer’s assortment and planogram review processes.
- Identify important projects that can assist clients or customers and assume responsibility for the completion of those projects.
- Create best practices that can be applied within the internal team and pushed out to broader Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team constituents.
- Associate’s Degree required in Computer Science, Data Management or equivalent job-related experience
- 8+ years of experience in Retail experience; mastery of space management technology
- 5 years supervisory experience
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Passion to achieve desired results through others with positive, energetic, and enthusiastic communication
- Syndicated Data experience: Proficient in IRI and Nielsen data platforms