The Senior Account Executive manages programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure sales targets are met. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple clients’ goals and encompassing customer relations and implementation.
Ecommerce is a fast-paced industry, and the only constant is change- we are looking for someone who is dynamic, curious & confident to join our team as a Senior Account Executive for our Amazon team. This role is responsible for providing strategic, tactical, and operational leadership on the highest levels. In a work-from-home environment, to be successful, you will need to learn quickly, stay on top of new e-commerce trends, and be a motivated, independent worker. Excellent project management skills as well as poise, confidence and strategic thinking go a long way in this role. Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude to be successful. Collaboration with other business management & Advantage Unified Commerce teams is crucial for success in this role as our Enterprise approach and breadth of services is key to our approach.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 4-6 brands on Amazon 3P Seller Central or 1P Vendor Central growing sales aligned to client’s goals and being in the role as their Amazon expert.
Meet with clients weekly to review issues, performance, advertising strategies, content updates, promotional calendars, support cases and recommend long-term strategies.
Create best-in-class catalog pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product description, hidden keywords). Monitor changes in SEO using third party tools.
- Manage variation strategy and monitor regularly for improvements.
- Identify account problems, open Amazon support cases and monitor resolutions.
Meet regularly with Amazon account executives and vendor managers to collaborate on brand growth.
Make recommendations to clients on international expansion opportunities and manage client’s international Amazon marketplaces.
Review advertising budgets, strategies, ACOS, ROAS, TACOS and work with advertising team to align on brand’s goals.
Assist in getting new products live and retail ready, including collecting VINE reviews and problem resolution of existing items.
- Utilize A/B testing when applicable.
Work with graphic design team to make recommendations to client to upsell creative assets for above-the-fold (ATF), A+ content, videos and advertising assets.
- Make recommendations based on data and consumer insights.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for assigned brands.
Work with internal advertising team to implement advertising campaigns and analyze trends and results to achieve client’s goals.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all client meetings and reviews.
- Organize FBA or MFN shipment strategies and creation of shipments to Amazon.
- Create Ad-hoc reporting for brands to address situational issues, forecasts, strategic planning and performance optimization programs.
- All capabilities within Seller Central or Vendor Central related to a product ASIN sales growth strategy.
- Make recommendations and sometimes lead Amazon Vendor Negotiations.
- Plus other tasks as assigned.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
Indirect Reports - Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements:
- Travel up to <5%
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
· Min 4 or 5 years of experience full access and broad knowledge of Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central either in an agency role, a brand role, Ex-Amazon or Entrepreneur selling on Amazon.
· Min 3 years eCommerce experience understanding SEO, shipping, new item set-up, variations
· Min 2 year of Amazon Advertising experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Advanced Excel and strategic thinking skills
· Knowledge using third party tools including Helium10, Keepa, DataHawk, Jungle Scout, or Zonguru
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
· Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
· Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Office / Sedentary Requirements:
Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).