Retail Management Trainee SAS
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
The Retail Management Trainee is part of a program designed to rapidly educate SAS associates on the various training and orientation programs. This is an entry level management trainee position at SAS that receives guidance and direct supervision from more senior associates. The duration of time in the role is 1 year, and the purpose of this position is to educate and develop the associate to step into a Program Coordinator role in the future with SAS. This program will expose them to various support roles in the field such as while also providing administrative support to the Regional Vice President.
**Travel will be required for this position**
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation’s largest retailers — and that’s what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-Store Supervisor Support.
- Responsible for all operational activity in the stores: conduct audits, execute retail projects, ensure schematics are up to customer standards.
- Oversee and supervise coverage through scheduling merchandisers.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports.
- Recruiting, interviewing, testing and referring applicant’s positions throughout the company, including pre-and-post-employment processes
- Administrative Support to Regional VP
- Review SAS master database to resolve inconsistent data.
- Creates methods of data collection and measurement for analysis.
- Prior experience in retail, management, or merchandising experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skils.
- Ability to manage time in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.