Business Development Manager - MARS™
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented MARS™ Business Development Manager (BDM). This is a high visibility position responsible for providing top-notch account management to our best-in-class grocery customer. The BDM will implement business development initiatives, grow and improve client relationship management generate successful sales growth. This Key Account Manager will place a strong emphasis on selling Road Show Events, cold calling, headquarter presentations and overall growth strategies. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. So, are you ready to be a key account manager and use your B2B marketing skills to help clients grow?
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Annual Bonus Eligible
- Biweekly Auto Allowance Eligible
- Travel Expense Coverage Eligible
- Own the relationship with key grocery clients for the MARS™ Confection Business
- Manage the business for Mars Wrigley implement marketing strategies, analyze trends, promotional negotiations and manage trade budget as determined by Mars Wrigley
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify opportunities, utilize forecasting methods, and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Mars Wrigley goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines.
- Implement customer headquarter calls and penetrate key positions at retailer department.
- Collaboration with various internal and external functions to deliver business results i.e., category management, customer marketing, revenue management, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years CPG/Retail B2B Sales experience
- Demonstrates commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations, effectively solicits and responds to the needs of the customer both external and internal
- Proven track record of B2B sales in the Retail/CPG Space; strong sales presentation, development and closing skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data forecasts, sets objectives, anticipates, structures tasks, and establishes priorities
- Works cooperatively with others toward common group objectives, demonstrates respect for the ideas and contributions of other team members, cultivates positive relationships with other associates, and provides assistance and support to others
- Bimonthly customer visits
- New Hampshire; Albany, NY; Western/Northern MA
The salary range for this role is $78,500-$87,000