Are you a social media guru who loves attending social outings? Do you dream of a job that allows you to live out your influencer lifestyle? If you are someone who loves driving sales through brand engagement, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Brand Activation Manager to be part of our Hoop Tea team and drive sales for our client, Anheuser-Busch. As a Brand Activation Manager, you will grow awareness and drive sales through social events and driving brand awareness through social media posts, activations, relationship building, and effective fact-based selling with retail accounts.
Come and be a part of an established, yet fast growing brand driven by groundbreaking ideas and an innovative culture. You will represent one of the world’s largest brewing companies whilst growing your career in a fun, quick paced, and dynamic working environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Monthly incentives up to $1000 for specific KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- $500 per month car and $50 cell phone allowance
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Build and maintain relationships with on-premise & off-premise account owners and managers within key territory
- Increase rate of sale for the Hoop Tea brand
- Collaborate with key community groups to raise brand awareness
- Leverage personal social media platforms to build brand love and loyalty within personal network
- Assist with curating branded content for social media
- Deliver execution excellence via merchandising store resets and POS placement
- Utilize data analytics to identify gaps and opportunities for increasing volume and distribution
- Execute best in class consumer activation via sampling, sponsorships and events
- Provide market intelligence on local and regional activities
- Achieve and/or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Ability to work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule (including some nights and weekends)
- Access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- Prior experience working in traditional retail (CPG) and/or bars or restaurants preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to develop strategic plans and make sound decisions to grow the business
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships and customer satisfaction
- Flexible and adaptable; Impeccable time management skills
- Strong computer skills and daily Internet access
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$58,000.