Business Financial Administrator – Reconciliation Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Financial Administrator – Reconciliation Specialist to work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that our client’s brand marketing and consumer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support, and utilize superior customer service skills as the liaison between the sales and client teams. To be successful as a BFA Reconciliation Specialist you should be familiar with accounts receivable and balance sheet.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Administer the claims, deductions, and reconciliation process maintaining accurate records.
- Assist with repayments, receivables, and collections. Process invoices and billing.
- Assist with providing promotional tracking reports
- 6 or more years of relevant experience in accounting, financial administration or bookkeeping is preferred, in lieu of a 4 year degree
- High School graduate or equivalent GED. Associate Degree or a Bachelor Degree is considered a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be accurate and timely with completing work.
- Previous experience in the consumer goods industry is considered a plus.
The hourly rate for this role is $21.50-$24.00 per hour