Shopper Solutions Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Shopper Solutions Analyst to be responsible for providing the integration of syndicated information into graphical presentations and/or category management business reviews across functions within the assigned marketing area. May be responsible for category management at the division level with multiple clients or dedicated to one client. May oversee and lead the work of Category Analysts.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Finalize all data and organize sales story for presentation to Clients, Customers and/or Business Development Manager by developing business insights that are actionable.
- Assume the Lead Role as part of the Sales Team in presenting insights, strategies and tactics to business partners.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems. Manage and maintain an ongoing relationship for category management activities.
- Develop Category Management relationships with customers that establish the Company's Category Management Team as the go-to resource for Category Management insights and business process Best Practices.
- Determine and quantify primary business opportunities and key drivers by analyzing data and provide recommendations for business improvement/growth.
- Provide information for Clients, Customers, and Business Development Managers through the use of syndicated or customer-specific data sources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 2-4 years of experience in applicable field
- Ability to make oral presentations; Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Strong functional knowledge of Category Management