Trade Management Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Waypoint is a highly decorated employer of choice in the foodservice industry, representing leading brands that enjoy top positions in their categories. Our mission is to be a seamless and flexible extension of our clients.
Waypoint is an inclusive work environment where our passion for the business drives us to gainfully connect with our clients and customers. Our people are by far our greatest asset and together we live our motto every day – WINNING AS ONE.
We are seeking a dynamic Trade Management Specialist to be responsible for processing contract and client-related information in support of the sales Operation team.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Process trade spending contracts.
- Client deduction data entry; Internal deduction update reporting.
- Respond timely to customer inquiries.
- Maintain assigned client-specific management systems.
- Review, process, identify, analyze and investigate client deductions.
- Maintain spreadsheets and database information as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Associate degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 Years or more of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Accounting and financial experience is preferred
- Requests for Proposals procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; working knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email; Superior interpersonal communication
The hourly rate for this role is $15.86-$21.63