Senior Director Corporate Communications (Editorial)
This role will be responsible for leading a measurable editorial content strategy for internal audiences that drives engagement, strengthens corporate reputation and enhances our people-powered company — putting associates the center of our storytelling and amplifying our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Individual has a skilled journalistic mindset - capable of finding the story and capturing the hearts and minds of audiences across multimedia channels. Key responsibilities include building a productive, trusting relationship with cross-functional leaders while providing thoughtful, strategic communications counsel and support. Core to this role is owning a content strategy that inspires and celebrates our inclusive culture, amplifies our collective intelligence and demonstrates our leadership in the marketplace. Key tasks will include developing a clear, proactive editorial calendar featuring content that informs, inspires and engages key stakeholders, including associates, as well as clients/customers. This role will lead storytelling strategies that amplify the core elements of our corporate culture, our differentiated capabilities across the enterprise and the expertise of our talented associates.
- Serve as editor-in-chief of corporate intranet, newsletters and emerging digital platforms while managing a streamlined flow and cadence of news/storytelling across the business
- Manage integration and alignment across corporate functions, Business Units and geographies to ensure unified content development and cohesive storytelling
- Drive a cohesive corporate narrative through communications initiatives that are always meaningful, memorable and actionable while influencing lead generation, customer acquisition and sales.
- Aggregate and recommend content ideas for Town Halls, business unit meetings and Leadership platforms
- Lead the measurement of corporate storytelling and own a data-driven approach to editorial strategy
- Lead development of human-centered storytelling across multimedia platforms and published across existing and emerging communications channels
- Develop and manage editorial calendar (in coordination with broader communications team) ensuring we're communicating the right message, at the right time across the right platforms.
- Partner in amplifying a clear narrative that demonstrates the power of diversity, equity and inclusion in strengthening culture and achieving and sustaining superior business results.
The salary range for this role is $155,000-$180,000