Financial Analyst - Hybrid
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Corporate Financial Analyst to examine large sets of data and financial information in order to support sound financial and business recommendations. Responsible for supporting monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process and will also lead a variety of ad-hoc projects for the company.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with Operations to identify opportunities for revenue growth and expense efficiencies.
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional business leaders to execute initiatives.
- Prepare accurate and insightful financial analysis to drive decision-making with the executive team.
- Attend divisional leadership meetings and provide financial support as required.
- Develop red-yellow-green dashboards to quickly identify divisional opportunities.
- Create RFP pro forma P&Ls to highlight risks and opportunities of new business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting, or equivalent job-related experience is required; MBA Degree or CPA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Finance, Business, or Accounting
- Consumer goods, food, and beverage or retail experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
The salary range for this role is $65,000-$70,000