Senior Director Client Team Services
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Director Client Team Services to be responsible for supporting all sales and retail strategy, initiatives, and overall results within the U.S. for select channels of distribution. Responsible for headquarter sales for the grocery and convenience outlets serviced by the Company. Other retail service responsibility will include planning, budgeting, and coordination of surge and reset work. This position will be a critical contact to the client organization and senior leadership.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Organize and facilitate key internal and external meetings required to deliver retail performance, advanced strategy, and vision, and enhance business partnership.
- Drive key sales and retail initiative development and execution with broader retail teams.
- Achieve headquarter sales and retail business objectives by aligning, prioritizing, communicating, executing and reporting across all sales and retail teams and channels of distribution.
- Review and refine all aspects of internal and external reporting, ensuring relevant and consistent approach across teams.
- Control expense/budget by aggressively and proactively managing sales and retail funds, including labor expenses – monitor and report on a monthly basis.
- Achieve job results through the coaching, counseling, and discipline of associates; monitoring, planning and appraising job results.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 15+ years of experience in the industry with leading CPG and/or agency
- 10+ years of experience in retail supervisory experience.
- Master critical leadership behaviors and demonstrate decisiveness; Ability to work through others with strong leadership, delegation and presentation skills
- Mathematical and analytical ability
- Works cooperatively with others toward common group objectives, demonstrates respect for the ideas and contributions of other team members, cultivates positive relationships with other associates, and provides assistance and support to others
The salary range for this role is $135,000-$150,000