At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a high energy Billing Specialist who can offer a unique blend of analytical skills and high attention to detail combined with the ability to build strong relationships. The Billing Specialist is responsible for executing the day-to-day invoice processes and procedures for assigned customer/client(s) business lines. The primary functions of this position include capture, reconciliation, and assignment of all internal and third-party related expenses to each job as per the contract specifications, timely and accurate completion of billing reports, invoice requests, invoice approvals, and other required weekly/monthly reporting.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Compile all job-related information and expenses required per job for submission to finance and accounting per billing schedule.
- Ensure accurate capture, reconciliation, approval, and bill back of all third-party expenses including product purchase, creative, production, and fulfillment expenses.
- Complete invoice requests and approvals within approved service level agreements.
- Troubleshoot customer/client billing issues: revise inaccurate data entry; solicit and gain required approval; expedite customer involvement; or identify internal operations issues for escalation.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience in the area of: Accounting or Billing
- 2 years of previous experience in billing management or accounting experience
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven accuracy in the preparation of billing/financial documents and intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office Excel; including the use of functions
The hourly rate for this role is $21-$23