Senior Business Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Business Development Manager to manage sales programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure sales targets are met. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple clients’ goals and encompassing customer relations and implementation.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve P&L targets; manage the business for each client(s) assigned.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify strategic opportunities and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Client’s goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving and promotional volume; Develop and launch strategies to pursue new opportunities.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines. Identify opportunities and close white space within the market.
- Organize a business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all Client meetings and reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business required or equivalent job-related experience
- 10+ years of experience in applicable field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong sales presentation and development skills
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Working knowledge of syndicated data
The salary range for this role is $100,000-$130,000