Account Manager I
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Account Manager I as a business partner to be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with teams and clients. The Account Manager I will be the liaison, acting as a point of contact and will help provide solutions, training and project management to help deliver outstanding results. The Account Manager I must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to make decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Liaison - Work closely with client and management as the primary point of contact to ensure appropriate communication is delivered in an accurate, timely and consistent manner.
- Troubleshooting –Ensure all issues are properly escalated to the appropriate department. Provide feedback to and consult with the team and/or Client when needed regarding changes that need to be made.
- Training and Education – Assesses and addresses training needs regarding existing and new software functionality.
- System Platform and Configuration – Participate in new software release testing and validate the accuracy of the database after each enhancement release.
- Project management: Act as a project manager on behalf of the client/team by leading the project from conception to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing/customer service role
- Process-oriented/strong follow-up/ highly organized approach to managing/prioritizing tasks and day-to-day activity
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and communicate with IT and/or business
- Strong analytical thinker to assist in troubleshooting and managing retail technical and data issues
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Templates)
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$60,000