At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Category Manager whose role requires the ability to understand our retailer’s processes, understand what data is available, understand our client’s objectives and marry the three together with compelling, data-driven “storytelling”. This candidate is smart, creative, organized, curious, and confident in presenting ideas and solutions to internal sales associates, clients and customers. No day is ever the same in this job as the variety of work to be performed evolves weekly, but the importance of filtering different data sets to actionable solutions is the constant.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Utilizes a broad range of data metrics, tools, and analytics to identify opportunities and deliver insights to our customers and clients.
- Prioritizes tasks with a focus on strategic versus tactical activities that deliver stronger ROI.
- Engages with customers and clients to understand strategies and objectives.
- Leverages experience to create mutually beneficial solutions for all parties involved.
- Creates insight driven presentations with actionable tactics and strategies.
- Develops creative presentations with an eye toward story-telling, focused on flow, visualizations, headlines, and using company Branding Guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Marketing, Math, Statistics, or Economic fields
- 2-4 years of experience in the applicable field (sales and marketing agency or CPG industry solution provider, retailer, or manufacturer)
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; the appetite for numbers and analytics
- Syndicated Data experience: Experience with IRI, Nielsen, and other relevant platforms preferred
- Experience with application of shopper panel data and geodemographic data sets preferred
- Understanding and application of principles and practices of Category Management (analysis of assortment, pricing, promotion, shelving, shopper) required
The salary range for this role is $75,000-$85,000.