Reporting and Analytics Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Reporting and Analytics Manager is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Reporting and Analytics Manager is an analytics professional who thrives on the opportunity to collect and assimilate data from large data sets. The success of the Analytics team’s ability to influence our client’s sales requires data from a wide variety of data platforms. The successful candidate will be expert in managing various technologies to build, maintain, and disseminate reporting on a scheduled cadence to market leaders, business managers, customer managers and other Company Analytics personnel to facilitate data-driven insights to build client and customer businesses.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Perform data collection and generate reporting using visualization tools in a timely manner.
- Evaluates data collection process to determine efficiencies.
- Review data for inconsistencies and errors.
- Monitor and conduct routine data management to ensure data integrity.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Accountable to the schedule of project delivery.
- Participates in RAVE activities in order to drive value creation measurement with clients, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Management, or equivalent job-related experience required
- 1-2 years in a data management role, preferably within CPG industry or related supplier or agency role
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; an appetite for numbers and analytics
- Good communication – written and oral – skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Syndicated Data experience: Proficient in IRI and Nielsen data platforms
The salary range for this role is $60,000-$75,000.