Why us? SAS Retail Services is part of the largest retail services company in the US, working with major brands in Walmart stores in your area. ?
Step into leadership as a Retail Supervisor. The Retail Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all client and customer standards. You will oversee and direct the activities of associates within assigned territories.?The ideal candidate communicates with business development managers, brands, retail managers, and internal personnel to meet business objectives.
SAS team members make a difference by ensuring the latest brand and customer potential is maximized. You will use the latest systems and technology on the job. SAS promotes from within, so growth opportunities are endless. ?
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family’s needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.?
- Wage matters; competitive $45,000 salary?
- Paid mileage and travel reimbursement
- Generous paid time-off with paid holidays?
- Paid training and career development
- Career advancement, DE&I and more?
Our list of qualifications is short:
- Associates degree preferred
- 4 years applicable retail experience, with 2 years proven supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills and proficient use of technology
- Accurately handle multiple duties, frequent changes and competing deadlines
- Willing to travel within a multi-state territory
Join us and help us be even better. We are ready to talk when you are.?
Pay for this role is $50,000 yr