Associate Business Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Associate Business Analyst who will be responsible for regional support of analytic and administrative activities related to sales function of the RSP team. This role will work closely with Customer Development Managers, Business Development Managers, Department Managers, and other support personnel, to assist in achieving mutual objectives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create & analyze sales tracking reports and scorecards utilizing data from internal & client reports and external reporting, such as Nielson & IRI data or other systems as applicable.
- Assist in creating dynamic sales presentations.
- Work directly with customers in a professional manner to achieve client objectives.
- Analysis, Preparation, and Processing of invoices; PNET – Invoice Matching and PO Requisitions.
- New Vendor Setups, may include New Vendor Processing.
- Ability to research, proactively follow-up, and problem-solve when dealing with account management issues.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Understanding of company Gen Web reporting system preferred but not required
- Analyzing “trends” in data is a plus
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Analytical, mathematical, well-organized and detail-oriented skills
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills