Merchandiser Retail Team Lead_CAN_Level 3
SAS Retail Services Canada is currently hiring for a Merchandiser Retail Team Lead_CAN_Level 3- Part Time (PT) for grocery relines/resets execution.
What We Offer:
- Day Time work- (No Nights Or Weekends)
- Availability Monday – Friday: 7am -3pm
- Days and hours will vary weekly
What You’ll Do:
- Resets/relines- reading and executing planograms with all items tagged.
- Tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf. This includes adjusting shelf heights and movement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with SAS Retail Services Management (Area Manager), Store Management at a multitude of stores in and assigned Team Leads and Merchandisers for specific geographic territory.
- Must learn BYOD/Retail Logic Website (our technology) to train Team Leads in field or by phone when necessary.
- First point of contact for store issues in territory and reporting back all information to Area Manager.
- Travel territory to train/coach Team Leads/Merchandisers and or help finish relines that are behind when necessary.
- Timely electronic reporting of reset execution and work hours via Retail Logic.
- When required by Area Manager help train new hires over phone whether it is Retail Logic or discussing a planogram reline/issue with their store.
- Responsibilities outlined by Area Manager that relate to Merchandiser Retail Team Lead_CAN_Level 3 role in territory are subject to change as role develops and expands.
- When required by Area Manager to participate with community grass roots recruiting efforts.
Can you meet these requirements?
- Reliable transportation to multiple local locations within set territory.
- Physical Requirements: standing/being on feet for up to 8h and being able to lift up to 50+lbs.
- Comfortable working with smart phone type technology.
- Comfortable with taking and making work related phone calls.
- Comfortable handling instore interpersonal communications.
- Prior grocery or big box store retail merchandising.
- Grocery Planogram experience of 5+ years.
- Previous: supervisor/management/manager experience.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
SAS Retail Services Canada is a third-party retail merchandising company with cutting edge technology that does retail merchandising in any store, any aisle, any service. Our parent Company is Advantage Solutions Canada (ASM).