We are seeking a dynamic Account Supervisor who will serve as a critical link to our client partners. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem-solvers, exceptional project managers, cool under pressure… and just cool.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and own key influencer relationships that build a trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of food-service marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/food-service operator insights that drive purchase behavior change.
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency creative media, strategic planning and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency, brand management, and/or media production, preferably in the food-service channel
- 6+ years of experience in a consumer product, brand manager, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills
Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior through food-service marketing, including direct to operator communications and support selling materials.
The salary range for this role is $80,000-$90,000